Tuesday 1 April 2014

Hello.

Hello world! This marks the birth of my blog and there's nothing you can do about it. This page was conceived out of boredom and we both know that it's the reason why you're here, isn't it?

Kidding aside, I just missed writing for myself, and for someone else to read. The last time I wrote something I liked was more than a year ago, and it was brief. You wouldn't even believe how proud I was to write things that were very unrelated to my personality.

This time, anything goes with my writing. This blog may be composed of things about love, hate, weirdness, spoilers, or maybe things that are entertaining to you--or maybe not. Anyway, I just wanted to say "hello" to a fellow reader as bored as me.

What to expect?

Well, I would love to write about movies, series, simple life hacks, love, life and mostly, anything under the sun which I find interesting. Hopefully, you do too. So watch out for surprises.😉

2 comments:

  1. Hi Les! Just saw this. Glad you decided to start a blog! Looking forward to reading your stuff. :)

    J
    http://www.thebluepurse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Julls!

      Thanks for visiting.:) Although I haven't written anything yet. I didn't know where to start untiĺ I forgot that I made this blog. Haha..:D

      If not for your comment, I wouldn't have remembered that this blog still existed. Thanks again!

      Delete